We are The Federation of Image Consultants, trading as the Federation of Image Professionals International (FIPI). The Federation of Image Consultants Limited, Companies House number is 02505197. Our registered address is The Federation of Image Consultants, 45 Chase Court Gardens, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 8DJ. The FIPI Privacy Notice will apply to the processing of personal information in connection with the products and services we provide. These Terms and Conditions provide details on how we will provide our membership services to you. We will review these terms on a regular basis and may amend or change them, so please check these Terms & Conditions from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before you start to use the FIPI website. We recommend that you print off a copy so you can refer them in the future, if necessary.
By using the FIPI website, you confirm that you accept these Terms & Conditions and agree to abide by them. However, if you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, you must not use the FIPI website.
1. Membership of FIPI is on fixed term contract. Membership entitles you to access the FIPI website and services, webinars, seminars, conferences and other FIPI events and the use of the FIPI logo, which is updated annually.
2. We hope you enjoy your FIPI membership and make full use of it and the services we offer our members.
3. We want to protect our intellectual property, so if you are no longer a FIPI member, you must remove all references to FIPI i.e., stationery, promotional material, website, etc and this includes ceasing to use the FIPI logo.
The FIPI website www.fipigroup.com is controlled by The Federation of Image Consultants Limited.
1. We will remove anything inappropriate from fipigroup.com. If you see anything inappropriate on fipigroup.com please let us know at: email@example.com
2. We try our best to serve up the highest quality content. In the unlikely event of an issue with any content on the website, we cannot accept any liability if anything is wrong or if you unfortunately incur loss of money, opportunity or reputation caused by using our content.
3. Where there are external links to useful sites on fipigroup.com, we do not accept responsibility for the content on third-party websites – they will have different Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice.
4. We work hard to make sure our security is up to date, but we cannot guarantee that third-party viruses or other malware will not happen, or that the website will be online and working perfectly 100% of the time. If anything does break or you notice an issue, please let us know and bear with us while we fix things. We will schedule routine maintenance outside peak working hours.
5. Use of your contributions
We may use any comments or contributions you make for our own purposes and will make sure that any such usage is fair, honest, sensitive, responsible and fully respects your personal information and privacy.
6. Username and passwords
6.1 When you join FIPI you will set a user-name and password, which you will need to access our member’s only content. Please keep these safe and do not let anyone else use your account.
6.2 If anyone else does use your fipigroup.com profile, you are responsible for any goods or services they access through the website.
6.3 Please let us know immediately if you think someone else has used your account or accessed your password.
7. Intellectual property and copyright
7.1 We retain the copyright to any material we create on the website, including text, graphics, code, design and software.
7.2. If you wish to use any of this, please ask us first, but you are welcome to download or print a single copy of anything for your own non-commercial use.