GROW WITH FIPI
Training & Education
It’s not all hands bags and glad rags!
We believe that Education and Training are an essential part of being successful in the image industry. Setting yourself apart with formal qualifications also gives you a boost in confidence to market your business successfully, charge competitive rates and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Accredited Training providers
click to learn more
The FIPI Master Program
THE FIPI MASTERS AWARD IN IMAGE CONSULTANCY
Internationally recognised, the FIPI Master’s Award is a significant accomplishment and demonstrates your commitment to delivering the very best experience for your clients.
Potential customers can instantly see that you are able to deliver the very highest standards and professionalism on their image journey.
• The only internationally recognised qualification validating the experience and status of the image professional.
• The industries only accredited benchmark for standards of professionalism
• Instantly recognised by potential customers seeking assurance they are choosing a professionally qualified image consultant.
• You’ll achieve a high level of understanding of working practices, ethics and professional standards.
• You’ll gain the confidence to grow your business and become established as a leading authority in your field.
Who is the Master’s program for?
Both FIPI members and non-members are eligible for enrollment.
To become eligible, you need to
• Submit an Image Portfolio
• Been assessed as competent in four modules of Image Consultancy.
Choose four of the following modules to be accepted into the program.
• 001 Colour Analysis
• 002 Female Style and Body Analysis
• 003 Male Style and Body Analysis
• 004 Tuition in Cosmetic Application
• 005 Personal Shopping
• 006 Wardrobe Management
• 007 International Business Etiquette*
*currently under development
Undertaking the accreditation process requires a consultant to be experienced and knowledgeable in 1:1 consulting.
For more details or to request our Master Route Information package, please email our Accreditation Director directly email@example.com
FIPI Continuous Professional Development Program
What is CPD?
The Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Program is designed to enable
members to successfully develop their career as an Image Professional within FIPI.
The goal is to help members develop their skills, knowledge and experience as image professionals, and reassure clients that FIPI members provide a level of quality and professional service worth investing in.
This program aims to encourage members to be active, lifelong learners, taking responsibility for their own personal development within our supportive, professional community. CPD points can be earned by completing a variety of educational and learning activities, maintaining your professional practice, and engaging in the FIPI community. We encourage members to complete activities that cover all of these areas.
Who is CPD for?
CPD applies to all members, except retired members. Initially we are inviting all members to voluntarily participate in the CPD program, with the view to making it a requirement for FIPI membership in due course.
Become a FIPI Associate