THE FIPI CITY & GUILD MASTERS AWARD IN IMAGE CONSULTANCY
Attaining Master status
Image Consultants who have achieved this Award by City & Guilds are Internationally recognised as Masters in Image Consultancy. It is a huge achievement for you and your business.
This prestigious qualification can only be attained by FIPI members:
- Who has submitted an Image Portfolio to be assessed by the Head of the Accreditation Management Team and passed on to the Internal Verifier
- Who has been assessed a competent in the three of the four core Modules of Image Consultancy
Master status assures the public of quality and competence and verifies that professional standards and performance have been met.
It is also:
- The Image profession’s benchmark for standards of Professionalism and is government–recognised.
- The only National and International Qualification for the Image Profession of its kind verify the experience and status of the Image Professional.
- For the benefit of clients seeking assurances of high standards and professional practice and ethics.
The four core areas of image are; (3 required for Masters)
- Colour Analysis
- Style for Women
- Style for Men
- Basic Cosmetic Application
Drop back soon to find out more about our **NEW** module in Personal Shopping, which will soon be added this March to our Master’s Portfolio, giving our Master’s students a wider subject base to choose from.
Undertaking the accreditation process requires a consultant to be experienced and knowledgeable in 1:1 consulting. To become an Associate member can take as little as six months and to become a Master can take an extra six to twelve months, although there is no time limit on completing the process. For full details on the process of become a Master Member, please contact; email@example.com
FIPI runs regular preparation webinars which are for anyone who wishes to find out more about becoming qualified at either Associate or Master level. They are based as training on the Standards of Competence 2016.
Preparation dates are available by request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The webinar is 3 hours long and the fee is payable to FIPI.
These webinars are designed to help you through the process of completing your portfolio of evidence and preparing you for the assessment procedure to become either an Associate or Master consultant. They are facilitated by a member of the Accreditation Management Team (AMT). It is a mandatory part of your assessment process where you will find out all about becoming qualified as an image consultant.
Next London Assessments
Our next assessments will take place in July 2017 in London and in October in Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia.
All subsequent assessments must be booked by contacting FIPI Head of Accreditation, Pauline Bell MFIPI at email@example.com. These assessment days are mainly London based but with the new contract from Summer 2017 online versions are planned for our UK and International markets.