THE FIPI CITY & GUILD MASTERS AWARD IN IMAGE CONSULTANCY
FIPI is absolutely delighted to have passed and added to their City & Guilds modules in April 2017. All modules can be taken on an individual basis or go towards a Master qualification. The updated Image Consultancy Masters reflects our experience gained from our members over the past year and also embraces new technologies and the needs of our members and trainers. After feedback from our members, we created 2 new modules personal shopping and wardrobe management, part of the Masters in Personal Styling. These both include a portfolio of evidence, video footage of working with clients and client lookbooks. We have one of our members who is an Image Consultant Master booked in for her 2 next modules to make her a Master in Personal Styling also. Our pathway below explains the various options open to members. Each individual City & Guilds module will be a great achievement and recognised with a City & Guilds certificate.
Attaining Master status
The FIPI City & Guild Masters Award in Image Consultancy or Personal Styling will be a huge achievement for you and your business.
This prestigious qualification can only be attained by FIPI members:
- Who have submitted an Image Portfolio to be assessed by the Head of the Accreditation Management Team
- And passed on to the Internal Verifier and have been assessed a competent in the core Modules of Image Consultancy or Personal Styling as in Pathway diagram below.
Master status assures the public of quality and competence and verifies that professional standards and performance have been met.
It is also:
- The Image profession’s benchmark for standards of Professionalism and is government–recognised.
- The only National and International Qualification for the Image Profession of its kind verifies the experience and status of the Image Professional.
- For the benefit of clients seeking assurances of high standards and professional practice and ethics.
• The six core areas of image are; (3 required for Masters) • Colour Analysis • Style for Women • Style for Men • Basic Cosmetic Application Personal Shopping Wardrobe management
Undertaking the accreditation process requires a consultant to be experienced and knowledgeable in 1:1 consulting. To become a Master can take an around six to twelve months, although there is no time limit on completing the process. For full details on the process of becoming a Master Member, please contact email@example.com.
FIPI runs regular preparation webinars which are for anyone who wishes to find out more about becoming qualified in Image Consulting or Personal Styling. They are based on training of the Standards of Competence 2017. Preparation dates are available by request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The webinars vary depending on the number of modules you sit and the fee is payable to FIPI.
These webinars are designed to help you through the process of completing your Portfolio of Evidence and preparing you for the assessment procedure. They are facilitated by a member of the Accreditation Management Team (AMT). It is a mandatory part of your assessment process where you will find out all about becoming qualified as an Image Consultant or a Personal Stylist.
Next London Assessments
Our next live assessments will take place in July and September 2017 in London. Virtual assessments are also available throughout the year.
All subsequent assessments must be booked by contacting FIPI Head of Accreditation at email@example.com.