BECOME A FIPI MEMBER
FIPI’s membership is open to all Image & Style Professionals, whether you are already in business, or embarking on your journey with one of our accredited training providers. FIPI membership can help you build your industry experience, client base and business. Becoming a member of FIPI includes a host of benefits and opportunities.
- Be part of our enthusiastic community of Image and Style Professionals who look out for each other.
- Free business listing on the website directory. Build your profile as an industry professional and be seen by the growing number of potential clients visiting our website.
- Use of FIPI’s members’ annually updated logo for your website, increasing your credibility, giving confidence your clients.
- * Take part in our Mentoring Scheme and get practical advice and support from some of the most experienced professionals in the industry.
- Access to FREE webinars from industry peers and business professionals.
- Access to our private member’s community on Facebook. Increase the visibility of your profile via our Social Media Channels: Facebook (900 followers) and Instagram (1000 followers)
- Discounted prices for FIPI events and the annual conference.
- Quarterly newsletter with carefully curated content to help you in your business.
- The opportunity to become an industry expert by taking on the City & Guilds Masters Awards on Image Consultancy or Personal Styling.
- The opportunity to serve on the Executive Board and shape the work of FIPI and the industry globally.
FIPI’s mission is to support you every step of the way, from choosing the right training to get you started, to providing you with ongoing support and development within our vibrant community of industry professionals.
The membership fee is £105 per year.
If you are not ready to become a member, but would like to find out more about our community, then you can become a Friend of FIPI and receive news of upcoming events that you may wish to attend. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to be our friend and we will add you to our mailing list.
BECOME A FIPI MASTER MEMBER
A FIPI member who would like to become a Master must:
1: Complete professional training with a FIPI registered Accredited Training Provider
2: Apply to complete a one to two day FIPI training course with an ATP to show they have the professional skills and knowledge in style and image to start the process of becoming a FIPI Master.
3: Submit their Portfolio Of Evidence (POE) which needs to be approved, verified and accepted by the Head Of Accreditation and FIPI’s Internal Verifier (IV).
This is a prerequisite and it is only once your POE has been accepted that dates can be set.
It is proof that you have enough experience for the challenge but is by no means a guarantee for a pass.
Achieve the prestigious FIPI Master’s Award with FIPI & City & Guilds of London Masters in Image Consultancy or Personal Styling, and elevate both your business and your credentials.
Benefits of becoming a FIPI Master
- Achieve the highest award in the image and style profession worldwide.
- Obtain a professional profile as a ‘FIPI Master Image Consultant or Personal Stylist’ on our website.
- Download and use the FIPI Masters’ logo on your website.
- All Masters business benefits plus:
- Become an industry and thought leader through FIPI with opportunities to give webinars in your chosen speciality.
- The opportunity to become a FIPI speaker at events and at FIPI’s annual conference.
- Build your profile and opportunities to become a FIPI Trainer.
- Become a FIPI Accredited Training Provider and train startup style and image professionals.
- Gain clients and credentials by running regional events.
- Attain FIPI CPD points for events organised for other members.
FIPI FELLOW MEMBERS
The Fellow award is given to current and former board members who have made an exceptional contribution to FIPI. It is not based on the length or seniority of FIPI membership or on the length of time the title of FIPI Master has been held. This decision is always made by the board, must be unanimous and awarded on merit in recognition of the dedication shown to promoting the growth of FIPI. Most Fellows hold the Masters Award in Image Consultancy, are highly experienced, qualified consultants and have been involved in FIPI in many ways over many years.
Fellows continue to contribute to FIPI in many ways including speaking at events, training, mentoring, acting as award assessors and board directors. Fellows are considered industry thought leaders within FIPI and the board welcomes their input on many industry and FIPI related matters.