Join us for the UK Image and Style Professionals’ FIPI Voices Conference 2017 – “Strategies to Grow Your Business” We are incredibly excited to host this year’s conference and we invite you to join us to take away practical advice on how to build and maintain a successful business.What to expect:
Hear about the latest innovations and good practice for delivering excellence in the corporate and private consultations
Get practical insight into turning the theory to practice
Work together to untangle some of the most difficult challenges the Image and Style professionals face
Network and share your experiences with industry leaders and successful entrepreneurs from the UK and International
100% of delegates at our last year’s ‘Voices’ conference said the event was both well organised and relevant to their interests with most of them attending for business learning and networking opportunities.
SESSION TITLE: How To Increase Your Professional Visibility -90 minutes
How to manage your mindset for success
How to create an impressive introduction and how to position yourself and your business consistently
How to actively develop and manage your visibility to increase your credibility in your chosen market
How to identify your niche and how to target your messages appropriately
How to adapt your communication style to best connect with your prospects and clients
Creating an action plan for your continued learning
Susan Campbell co-Founder G&P Cosmetics
Susan is the co-founder of G & P Cosmetics, an Italian company, specialising in the production of own Label and Private Label hair cosmetic products. G & P Cosmetics has its productive site and its directional headquarters in Sansepolcro -Arezzo, situated in the heart of Italy near the source of the river Tiber between Tuscany and Umbria and its legal office is in the heart of Milan employing almost 100 passionate people. Its major brand named https://www.ilovesensus.it/ is expanding rapidly through the world, now operating in all continents.
SESSION TITLE: Little Known Ways To Show Your Business’s Value
How to take control of your EQ (Emotional Intelligence) and walk into a room with confidence
How to be recognisable for your individualism
What difference does EQ make to you and your business?
Some of the challenges we will address:
How the image professionals abroad built their successful businesses?
How to use public speaking to create business opportunities
The best ways to show prospective clients your business’s value
How to increase your professional visibility and much more!
The FIPI Voices Conference is designed for the Image Consultants, Personal Fashion Stylists, Personal Shoppers, Wardrobe Consultants, Corporate Image Trainers, Professionals in Image & Style Coaching, Editorial Stylists, Make-Up Artists, Fashion Feng Shui Experts, Etiquette Experts and anyone interested in the Image and the Style/Fashion Industry.
Be part of our community’s FIPI Voices conference. Exchange perspectives, enhance your learning and meet old and new friends.
Tickets include lunch, refreshments, eco-friendly delegate experience gift and attendance certificate.
Discounts for members (see prices below:
Prices: Members – £85, non-members £110 (plus Eventbrite charges for non-members only).
Mini Makeovers provided for FREE by Oriflame https://uk.oriflame.com/
Eco-friendly experiential delegate gift provided by Oriflame https://uk.oriflame.com/
The clothing Brand Cabi https://www.cabionline.uk/
The Fold, office womenswear http://thefoldlondon.com/
The new jewellery rental subscriptionhttps://glitzbox.co.uk/
Terms and conditions:
1) Change requests and cancellations must be made before September the 14th as we need to confirm meals and seating with the venue.
2) Please remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any special dietary requirements.
3) FIPI has approved this event for CPD in accordance with the current CPD (Continuing Professional Development) guidelines.
4) FIPI may use photos and videos taken at its events for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, publication on the FIPI website. By attending the event you hereby consent to the use of this material as stated.
5) A delegate list with contact details will be provided to delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of FIPI.
Cancellation must be notified in writing and received by the 18th September 2017. Cancellations prior to this will receive a full refund. Cancellations after 18th September 2017 will not receive a refund.
FIPI is committed to taking care of our environment and supports sustainable practices.
What does integrating eco-friendly practices into our event really mean?
1) With our choice of environmentally friendly venue, we ensure that we use less energy during the event: NCVO’s conference suite offers a choice of rooms which are just the right size for our conference (less energy per delegate used for lighting, heating and air-conditioning).
2) We offset the Carbon Footprint Emissions: The venue is situated in a convenient central London location with good public transport links minimising the attendees’ transportation carbon footprint. We encourage all our attendees to car share where possible. Please consider offsetting your emissions by using the calculator in the climatecare.org website.
3) A Zero Waste Venue: the venue is Carbon Smart certified which means that 100% of their crockery and cutlery is biodegradable, they recycle and compost organic waste and therefore send zero waste to the landfill.
4) Go paperless: Invites, reminders and agendas will be posted electronically to avoid printing. We will reuse last year’s lanyards & décor items and we will make sure we offer experiential gifts instead of physical items.
Thank you for your interest to attend our FIPI Voices Conference 2017. We look forward to welcoming you on the day.
Why not combine your trip to London with the following Fashion event happening in September?